For College Applicants
- Applicants for first year college may be admitted on the basis of the following:
a. performance in the Meycauayan College College Entrance Examination (MCEE) to be administered by the Guidance and Counseling Office;
b. academic performance in the secondary school (Form 138);
c. other requisites as may be required by the specific course such as interviews, etc.
- The applicant must submit the following credentials to the Records
Management Office for evaluation before getting the MCEE:
a. report card
b. a certificate of good moral character
c. four (4) colored recent ID picture (1" x 1")
d. a clear photocopy of birth certificate
- The Records Management Office will verify the submitted credentials to ensure
authenticity and completeness. Any falsification and misrepresentation of such
documents would constitute ground for disqualification.
- A student who wishes to transfer to Meycauayan College must submit the following
to the Records Management Office for evaluation:
a. a letter of intent to transfer addressed to the Dean indicating the program of interest;
b. a clear photocopy of his/her transcript of records duly certified by the Records Management Office of his/her previous mother school; He must passed at least 2/3 of all registered units in the past semester or term taken in previous college.
c. a certificate of good moral character;
d. a photocopy of birth certificate.
- Upon merit of favorable evaluation, the applicant must have at least satisfactory performance in the MCEE to be administered by the Guidance and Counseling Office.
- Upon meeting the requirements to transfer, the applicant shall accomplish the admission slip from the faculty/department, which includes submission of the transfer credentials to the Records Management Office and requires the final approval of admission.
SECOND DEGREE APPLICANTS
- An applicant should submit the following to the Office of the Dean:
a. a letter addressed to the Dean expressing the intention to apply for a second degree and indicating the program of interest;
b. a certified true copy of his/her transcript of records;
c. Two (2) recommendation letters coming from any of the following: Dean of the previous school, Professor of the previous school, Office of the Student Affairs of the previous school, present employees as the case may be.
- Should the applicant merit a favorable evaluation, the Dean will endorse him/her to take the Diagnostic Examination to be administered by the Guidance and Counseling Office.
- Placement in the chosen department is dependent on the results of the diagnostic examination.
- Upon meeting all the requirements for application for a second degree, the applicant should accomplish the admission slip which requires the final approval of the Dean.
- Cross-enrollees must present to the Records Management Office a written permit issued by their mother school.
- Cross-enrollees shall be enrolled as new students. Their enrollment shall be approved by the Records Management Office upon recommendation of the College Dean.
- The certification of grade/s obtained at the end of the term, upon request, shall be forwarded by the Records Management Office to the mother school of the cross enrollee.
For Graduate Studies Applicants
- Original and photo copy of Transcript of Records
- For transferee, submit Transfer Credentials
- Two (2) pcs. "1x1" I.D. Pictures (Recently taken)
- Should take and pass the entrance examination (Guidance & Counseling Office)
Academic Programs Copyright © 2012 [Meycauayan College]. All rights reserved. Last modified: 09/16/12